Smoking weed is one of the most common ways to enjoy cannabis and get high. Even first-time users can learn how to smoke weed in as little as 20 minutes. But there are so many different pipes, bowls, and other devices that choosing the right one can be overwhelming.
There are even more options when it comes to unlocking the best flavors of your weed using a vaporizer or other type of cannabis inhaler. Not sure where to start?
Keep reading for everything you need to know about smoking weed using a pipe.
What Is A Pipe?
A pipe is any device that is used to burn marijuana. While it is possible to smoke weed out of a variety of different devices, a pipe is one of the most common types of cannabis paraphernalia. There are several different types of pipes, each with a slightly different design.
They all have one thing in common: they have a bowl or other container where you put the weed and a mouthpiece where you inhale. Pipes are usually made out of glass, metal, or wood. They come in a variety of different shapes and sizes.
Some are incredibly ornate and look more like works of art than smoking devices. Pipes are one of the easiest ways to smoke weed. All you need is some extra plant matter, something to light it with, and a pipe.
How To Smoke Weed From A Pipe
So you’ve got your pipe and a nice bowl of fresh weed. Now you’re ready to smoke. First, you want to pack your bowl. There are a couple of different ways to do this, but they all end the same way: with a nice, packed bowl.
First, you want to break off a small piece of your weed. You only need enough to fit into your bowl. Next, use your fingers to crumble the weed into smaller pieces. If you want fewer crumbs, use something like a coin or a straw to break it down even smaller.
Now, heap the weed into your bowl. You want a mound of weed that is high enough to cover the holes in the bowl of your pipe. How much you pack in will depend on your taste and how you want to feel. Now, light your bowl.
Make sure you use something flameproof, like a candle or a lighter. You don’t want to set your weed on fire. Instead, you want to heat the weed enough so that the smoke is released but the plant matter stays intact.
Tips For Smoking From A Pipe
– Use a soft flame. If you’re using a lighter, make sure you are using a soft flame. Heating the weed will release the smoke, but burning it will create toxins that are dangerous to inhale.
– Use good weed. If you want to enjoy your pipe, use good, fresh weed. Bad weed can be full of stems and seeds that can clog your pipe.
– Clean your pipe regularly. If you want to extend the life of your pipe, make sure you clean it regularly. You can use a pipe cleaner or some alcohol to clean it.
– Try a new way to smoke. There are tons of different ways to smoke weed, and it’s worth trying out a few different methods to find which one you like best.
– Try using a vaporizer. Vaporizers are a great way to smoke weed and are one of the healthiest options.