Vehicle driveway speed bump is an essential security product for the public parking area as well as business locations. Made to avoid vehicle drivers from rolling onto pathways or into various other parked automobiles, Parking Blocks maintain drivers as well as pedestrians risk-free while reducing damages to aesthetics as well as various other automobiles in any type of indoor or exterior garage, industrial, retail, as well as a business car park.
Car Parking Blocks are the ideal option to boost the safety as well as security as well as organization of parking lots, as they are available in plastic or rubber well as can be installed on asphalt or concrete. While both styles are substantially lighter than concrete, they each bring their advantages and things to take into consideration when selecting between rubber as well as plastic vehicle parking blocks.
To learn about rubber guards, please follow the link.
Here’s a malfunction on the advantages of both designs.
Rubber Vehicle parking Blocks include:
- Yellow reflective stripes formed into the block to assist to boost nighttime exposure.
- Honey brushed bottom, engineered to enhance adaptability, as well as conveniently comply with irregular surfaces and pavement.
- Lightweight material, which maintains the expense of shipping as well as dealing with low.
- Easy installation using predrilled holes as support. Set up
equipment, such as Lag screws for concrete application or Spikes for asphalt
application, is offered individually.
Deluxe, Criterion, as well as Ultra Plastic Blocks, include:
- Chemical as well as weather condition resistant material, that makes them effectively maintenance complimentary as they won’t crack, chip, or weaken from road salts or climate.
- Accessibility in four shades: yellow, blue, white, or grey. Personalized shades are also available with a minimum order.
- Lightweight material, at only 20% the weight of standard concrete blocks, will help keep the cost of shipping as well as taking care of reduced.
- Easy setup with predrilled holes to utilize as advice with provided installment hardware.
- Made from 100% recycled product, which contributes to a cleaner environment.